To see a the full list of Temping Tips, click here: Temping Tips
While on assignment...
• Always dress in an appropriate businesslike manner unless otherwise
instructed by your employer.
• Remember that it is always best to overdress than to underdress.
• Familiarize yourself with the client profile. We suggest you access their
web site and learn what they are about and “who’s who” in the company.
• Allow extra travel time the first day of your new assignment so that you will
arrive on time.
• Know the location of the client you are reporting to and map out your method
of transportation http://www.hopstop.com is a great travel aide.
• Know the name of the individual you are reporting to.
• Be in the habit of carrying photo ID with you to ensure speedy entry.
Always conduct yourself in a courteous & ethical manner.